Melbourne Schools and Education Directory
Do you like the Schools in Melbourne?
Melbourne Schools and Education
Educational Organisations in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Melbourne is one of the major cities in Australia, and it is highly recognised for its educational institutions. There are numerous educational organisations in Melbourne and its suburbs offering a wide range of programs to students. These programs range from primary to tertiary education and include vocational courses for those seeking to acquire practical skills. This article will discuss some of the most prominent educational institutions in Melbourne.
1. Albert Park Primary School: Located in the suburb of Albert Park, Albert Park Primary School is a co-educational government school with excellent facilities. The school provides education for students from kindergarten to year 6. They offer a broad curriculum that includes English, mathematics, science, humanities, and social sciences, among others. In addition, the school has a rich co-curricular program that supports students' interests in sports, music, and the arts.
Contact details: 83 Dundas Pl, Albert Park VIC 3206, Australia. Phone: +61 3 9690 4515
2. St. Michael's Grammar School: St. Michael's Grammar School is a co-educational independent Anglican school located in the suburb of St Kilda. The school provides education to students from early learning to year 12. Offering a broad curriculum, the school is dedicated to nurturing academic excellence, creativity, and social responsibility. They have state-of-the-art sporting facilities, creative arts, and theatre programs.
Contact details: 25 Chapel St, St Kilda VIC 3182, Australia. Phone: +61 3 8530 3200
1. Melbourne High School: Melbourne High School, located in South Yarra, is a government secondary school for boys, renowned for its academic excellence. The school provides education to students from year 9 to year 12. Melbourne High School is selective in its admission policies, and students are required to achieve high academic standards before they are accepted into the school. The school has excellent facilities such as music and sports programs.
Contact details: Forrest Hill, South Yarra VIC 3141, Australia. Phone: +61 3 9826 0711
2. Korowa Anglican Girls' School: Korowa Anglican Girls' School is located in the suburb of Glen Iris and is an independent Anglican school. The school provides education to students from early learning to year 12. Korowa Anglican Girls' School’s curriculum is focused on academic excellence, sporting achievements, and student wellbeing. They offer a range of co-curricular programs such as music, drama, and debating.
Contact details: 10-16 Ranfurlie Cres, Glen Iris VIC 3146, Australia. Phone: +61 3 8808 8888
1. The University of Melbourne: The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in the suburb of Parkville. It is the second-oldest university in Australia. The University of Melbourne offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs. They provide opportunities for students to engage in research and entrepreneurial activities. The university has an excellent reputation due to the quality of its research and teaching.
Contact details: Parkville VIC 3010, Australia. Phone: +61 3 9035 5511
2. RMIT University: RMIT University is a public research university located in the heart of Melbourne. The university provides undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs as well as vocational courses. RMIT University is known for its practical and industry-oriented approach to education. They work closely with industry partners to ensure that the skills and knowledge their students acquire are relevant to the workforce.
Contact details: 124 La Trobe St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. Phone: +61 3 9925 2000
1. Melbourne Polytechnic: Melbourne Polytechnic is a vocational education and training provider located in Melbourne. It offers a wide range of courses ranging from Certificate I to Diploma level. The courses available cover various industries, including hospitality, business, automotive, and creative arts. Melbourne Polytechnic offers students practical learning experiences in industry-standard facilities.
Contact details: 77 St Georges Rd, Preston VIC 3072, Australia. Phone: +61 1300 762 222
2. Holmesglen Institute: Holmesglen Institute is a vocational education and training provider located in Melbourne's southeast. The Institute offers courses in hospitality, engineering, health sciences, and information technology. Holmesglen Institute is known for its innovative approach to education and is committed to producing work-ready graduates with the skills sought by employers.
Contact details: 595 Waverley Rd, Chadstone VIC 3148, Australia. Phone: +61 1300 695 265
Melbourne is home to many educational organisations that offer a diverse range of programs. These institutions provide quality education from primary to tertiary levels and vocational courses. The programs offered are designed to lead students towards academic excellence, creativity, practical skills and social responsibility. Whatever educational goals you may have, Melbourne has an institution that caters to your needs.
Melbourne Schools and Education Articles